Our client is a growing healthcare organization that offers its employees full benefits, paid time off and a work-life balance.
THE COMPANY: Our goals of Comfort, Compassion, and Genuine Care for our patients drive us to make every patient feel at home, listened to, understood, and treated with kindness and respect… respect for time, concerns, and individual circumstances.
THE POSITION: Dental hygienists clean teeth, examine patients for signs of oral diseases such as gingivitis, and provide other preventive dental care. They also educate patients on ways to improve and maintain good oral health. The client is offering a pay range of $30.00-$40.00 per hour, including the following benefits:
- Incentive bonus
- Full benefits (health, vision, dental)
- 401k with 4% match
- Long term disability
- Life Insurance
- 5 days of PTO plus 6 paid holidays
- And much, much more!
- Licensed Dental Hygienist in Florida
- Prepares treatment room for patient by adhering to prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for dental hygiene treatment by welcoming, soothing, seating, and draping patient.
- Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains instrumentation for dental hygiene treatment by sharpening, sterilizing, and selecting instruments.
- Selects materials and equipment for dental hygiene visit by evaluating patient's oral health.
- Completes dental prophylaxis by cleaning deposits and stains from teeth and from beneath gum margins.
- Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies. Documents dental hygiene services by recording vital signs and medical and dental histories; charting in patient records.
- Documents dental hygiene services by recording vital signs and medical and dental histories; charting in patient records.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
send an updated resume to Justin@theipgteam.com