IntelliTime Systems Corporation, a leader in Enterprise Public Sector Time and Attendance and Shift Scheduling software, is looking for an experienced professional to join our growing team headquartered in SANTA ANA, CA. This is a stable growing company with 23 years in business.
IntelliTime Systems Corporation has a reputation for the best customer support in the world. Our clients include large government agencies across the USA and Canada. We are a mission critical infrastructure for these organizations and focus on quality in everything we do – especially hiring. Our staffs are friendly, knowledgeable and care about the customer.
Our call volume is typically low and this position is open due to growth in our customer base. We only support the 1 or 2 administrators at each account, so this is not a call center. An IntelliTime system allows our customers to manage and schedule and pay their workforce in a fraction of the time over manual paper based systems. Governments worldwide are struggling to operate more efficiently and our technology delivers dramatic efficiency and costs savings.
· Aptitude for supporting enterprise class complex applications. You love computers and software.
· Excellent business oriented English speaking and writing skills.
· Able to learn and understand software configurations and troubleshoot issues to their logical origin and resolve issues through reconfiguration.
· Above average troubleshooting skills.
· Software testing experience to validate that suggested fixes will successfully resolve the issue.
· An incredible attention to detail.
· The ability to create a positive and professional business relationship with internal and external clients
· Ability to pass a criminal background and credit check with strong prior employment references.
· Ability to work in the USA for any employer.
· Knowledge of complex software troubleshooting and configuration.
· Experience with providing friendly professional customer support, even if outside of the software field.
· A very detail oriented approach to problem solving.
· Experience with using SQL queries to research data issues in databases.
· BS Degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering with a stellar GPA that highlights your track record of success. In fact a recent graduate with a 3.8+ GPA in almost anything would be considered as a trainee.
· Microsoft MCP a huge plus.
We offer competitive salaries, a progressive environment and a benefits package that includes:
· Fully paid Medical coverage effective day one
· Two weeks vacation in year one plus paid sick leave
· Generous educational assistance
· Ability to grow professionally
· Team-oriented working environment
· Business casual dress
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified minorities, veterans, disabled are encouraged to apply. We are located near the Santa Ana Metrolink Station, so commuters have an easy ride to the office. Well socialized dogs are also allowed in the office. Work from home is currently in place,