Plan, implement, manage, and assess accident, fire prevention, and occupation safety and health programs for one or multiple projects. The Safety Manager will conduct accident and incident investigations, determining root causes and making recommendations for corrective action. Using their extensive knowledge of industrial safety operating regulations, the individual will utilize the construction safety auditing process to encourage and create a high level of safety awareness on their project(s), conducting said audits and the accurate reporting of results. Additional responsibilities include establishing and chairing safety committees, and other duties as assigned.
- Proactive, self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative and analytical;
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment;
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills;
- Strong team player with a positive attitude;
- Outstanding attention to detail and an ability to break down complex product offerings and communicate them effectively;
- Ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy, ensuring the addressing of workplace safety issues and programs;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Engineering, Construction Management or related field required;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a position that required safety as an integrated responsibility;
- Certified safety professional with CHST or CSP designation required;
- Minimum of OSHA 500 - trainer course in Construction Safety Standards;
- Red Cross or American Heart Association First aid trainer required;
- Experience in Root Cause Analysis Incident Investigations required;
- Proficiency in web-based safety auditing programs (Predictive Solutions/dbo2) strongly preferred;
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of spreadsheets strongly preferred;
Consigli is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.