WE ARE IFF. WE ARE THE CATALYST FOR DISCOVERIES THAT SPARK THE SENSES AND TRANSFORM THE EVERYDAY. INTERNATIONAL FLAVORS & FRAGRANCES INC. IS A LEADING INNOVATOR OF SENSORIAL EXPERIENCES THAT MOVE THE WORLD. AT THE HEART OF OUR COMPANY, WE ARE FUELED BY A SENSE OF DISCOVERY, CONSTANTLY ASKING "WHAT IF?" THAT PASSION FOR EXPLORATION DRIVES US TO CO-CREATE UNIQUE SCENTS AND TASTES IN FINE FRAGRANCES AND BEAUTY, DETERGENTS AND HOUSEHOLD GOODS, AS WELL AS BELOVED FOODS AND BEVERAGES. OUR 7,300 TEAM MEMBERS GLOBALLY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF LEADING CONSUMER INSIGHTS, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT, CREATIVE EXPERTISE, AND CUSTOMER INTIMACY TO DEVELOP DIFFERENTIATED PRODUCTS.
JOB DESCRIPTION – KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (CORPORATE) – TASTE, INDIA
It’s an exciting time to be part of IFF’s corporate team. As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible to take care of IFF India by driving sustainable profitable sales & IFF market share growth by identifying the customer needs & opportunities, establishing / building solid customer relationship, leading & coordinating techno-commercial projects and promoting/selling relevant IFF Flavours solutions for given customers.
To be successful in this role you must have around 7-10 years of Sales experience preferably with FMCG, Flavour & Fragrances and Chemical Ingredients, etc. A Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Business or Marketing is required. You will need to demonstrate strong strategic agility, business acumen, creative and innovative thinking, strong stakeholder management, collaboration, negotiation and influencing skills.
YOU WILL SPEND YOUR TIME…
- Build understanding of specific market and customer environment, activities, strategies, brands, markets, consumers via multi-source.
- Build awareness and understanding of cross-functional customer organization and focus on building relationships with customer decision makers/influencers.
- Identify prospect and customer opportunities and build business case. Propose to and consult Manager on relevant service model for identified prospect/account/opportunity.
- Develop and execute high quality aligned account plans giving early warning to any threats to deliver it.
- Set clear commercial targets (Sales/GP/EP) annually, define and request the required Account resources aligned to strategic plan.
- Communicate and account plan and engage with internal stakeholders.
- Review account plan annually as part of ideation process. Provide progress update versus targets/KPI.
- Monitor account sales performance (monthly/ quarterly/annually) and provide strategic project updates to line management.
- Influence customer brief definition to IFF’s advantage with support of line management.
- Provide detailed project insight (customer/ internal perspective) in order to clearly define brief parameters and capture them in project management system.
- Organize a formal commercial kick off and finalize action plan & timetable, and keep all relevant stakeholders updated.
- Evaluate and decide on final submissions together with other team members.
- Communicate project results and/or organize internal debrief.
- Coordinate win/loss analysis and share project learning’s via knowledge management system with support of line management.
- Ability to deal with basic financial concepts/processes (pricing/margin/forecasting) and work with IT systems.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders across the country/region.
- Passion in Flavours with strong interests in product development, consumers and market understanding (Marketing/R&D/CI).
- Sound Flavours knowledge and sensory skills.
- Strong project management and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Between 2-4 years in the Flavours Industry in B2B Sales.
- In Evaluation/Technical/Marketing/CI (internal promotion
- Between 7-10 years of Sales experience preferably with FMCG, Flavours & Fragrances, Chemical/Ingredients, etc