Responsible for consulting with technical and end-user staff members in all areas of company in the design, development and maintenance of internet/intranet/extranet web sites. Development includes front-end and back-end programming, database design and manipulation and core application logic.
- Designs, develops, and maintains various corporate web applications.
- Ensures appropriate documentation is created and maintained
- Consults with internal personnel to understand system needs
- Enhances the usability and efficiency of various web applications and sites.
- Work with other project team members to fulfill project development needs.
- Mentor Application Developers on best practices and development techniques
- Integrates back-end databases with browser or client based front-end application
- Experience with Content management, digital asset management a plus.
- 5 + years’ experience developing sites with database interoperability (SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Experience with Python/Django, Ruby/RoR or other LAMP stack tools.
- Sound understanding of best practices for web site design, web graphic techniques, usability and user interface required.
- Strong understanding of best practices for securing web-based systems.
APPLY TODAY | INTERVIEW TODAY