Reporting to the Director of HR, the HRIS specialist is responsible for identification, selection, implementation and integration of a new HRIS System for a fast-growing, publicly traded, start-up. You will be responsible for overall Human Resource Information System and Applicant Tracking System performance and maintenance, including ensuring information security, testing updates, and improving process efficiency, as well as reviewing and analyzing data via reporting/query running.
- Actively review and assess current HRIS Systems available in the market and make recommendation on which product to move forward with.
- Work with HRIS Vendor to integrate new system into current corporate ERP
- You’ll be responsible for understanding core Human Resources (HR) business processes and enabling support and maintenance of the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- The person in this role serves as the primary IT resource to HR Partners, Managers and other leaders within the organization as it relates to system data and configuration.
- You will serve as subject matter expert and point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and ensuring data integrity, configuration and testing of system changes and the analysis of data and work-flows to further process improvement opportunities.
- Writes, maintains and supports a variety of reports using appropriate reporting tools and techniques on a regular schedule
- Ensure data integrity and security of data through ongoing data audits, analysis and data integrity protocols; especially as it relates to accuracy of employee data
- Provides dedicated HRIS support and serve as a liaison between vendor and end users of HR systems
- Working closely with HR Operations, Benefits and Recruiting in a consultative role
- Train HR team and leaders on new processes/functionality
- Recommend opportunities for system enhancements to simplify and streamline operations
- Develops user procedures, guidelines and documentation
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 6 or more years relevant experience.
- At least five years’ experience in an HR role, where HRIS maintenance were a part of the duties
- Project management experience preferred
- Prior experience with systems integration, design, and troubleshooting
- Recruiting, Talent, Compensation and Benefit module configuration
APPLY TODAY | INTERVIEW TODAY
COMPENSATION: $85K +