FLORIDA SOUTHWESTERN STATE COLLEGE is accepting resumes in search of a NETWORK TECHNITIAN - WIRELESS to join our IT Department. This is a specialized position that facilitates the deployment and use of College wireless networks and resources.
Please click here to see the complete job description.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Associate’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in computer science, network administration or a related field
- Two (2) years of full-time or four (4) years part-time related professional work experience, to include Microsoft trouble shooting experience and work in an enterprise wireless network. Appropriate combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Ability to independently travel to all FSW campuses & work a flexible schedule.
- Experienced with installing physical network items like premise cable, jacks, etc.
- Must be able to work on a ladder and above or below desks.
FSW EMPLOYEE BENEFITS FEATURE:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, sick, personal, holidays, and winter & spring breaks
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
APPLICATION DEADLINE: July 25, 2019
Our location offers you an opportunity to enjoy the perks of working and living in paradise on a regular basis. The area offers something for everyone to enjoy a rewarding and balanced lifestyle.
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one of THE BEST, THE BRIGHTEST, THE BUCS!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.