We're seeking a CIVIL ENGINEER in Quincy, MA, with 3+ years of site development/design experience, who wants to grow with an established and very innovative consulting firm. They're a regional, multi-disciplinary firm with high Glassdoor ratings, providing integrated engineering services throughout New England.
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Work on "signature" projects - schools, parks, green infrastructure, infill, mixed-use development, energy, commercial, manufacturing, healthcare, municipal, residential and the cannabis cultivation industry.
- Serve as a design lead and assistant Project Manager on a variety of land development, redevelopment, and infrastructure design projects.
- Work a variety of tasks including site plans and details, engineering calculations, writing reports and other technical documents, and interfacing with clients and regulatory officials.
You'll also have access to:
- Excellent compensation including profit sharing, several medical plans, and exceptional professional development support.
- Full support for obtaining your PE license, if you don't yet have it.
- A chill office environment in a modern and friendly space, where the occasional Nerf gun battle may break out at any time!
Please note that no sponsorship is offered at this time, applicants must have the permanent right to work in the United States.