This integral individual will be responsible for the planning, installation, and maintenance of cable television headend systems for CTDI''s rapidly expanding customer premise equipment test and repair service centers. Candidate must be a "hands-on" and motivated engineer that is able to work independently.
- Progressive thinker with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with the customer.
- Knowledge of:
o Configuration of Cisco DNCS.
o Configuration of Motorola DAC.
o Cisco DNCS Headend equipment familiarity: QAM Modulators, QPSK Modulators/Demodulators, Application Server
o Motorola DAC Headend equipment familiarity: RADD, SEM, OM1000/2000, RPD, KLS, CPMS
o DOCSIS implementation: CMTS, DSG RADD, TSBroadcaster
o CATV RF Coax Distribution: Amplifiers, Splitters, RF Switches, Combiners, Signal Level Meters
o IP network configuration
- Ability to multitask with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to travel.
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years Electrical Engineering experience.
- Strong knowledge of Electronics Theory and Telecommunications
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career!