GUIDEWIRE PORTAL DEVELOPER Charlotte,NC
Our Charlotte client has an opening for an experienced Guidewire Portal Developer.
DIGITAL PRODUCTS (CUSTOMERENGAGE & PRODUCERENGAGE PRIMARILY).
If you have 4 or more years of experience and would like to join an experienced IT team, please look at the details below and let us know if you are a match:
- Client-side code in the Guidewire Digital Portal applications platform (Quote and Buy, Producer Engage, Consumer Engage) for the Guidewire web-based Insurance Suite Applications (PolicyCenter, ClaimCenter, and BillingCenter) using the Edge architecture, React Framework
- Development of front-end digital capabilities that communicate with the Guidewire Core web-applications through the Edge Services API offering new functionalities to the digital user community
- Create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications with the Portal applications to enhance capabilities exposed to the user base
- Develop integrations with third-party software systems to provide functional and security capabilities. Examples include Authentication, SSO and Authorization Agent Licensing, Agent Management Services
- Work with external consultants & developers
- Work directly with business resources to understand scope for final deliverables
- Several years of Guidewire Core application development (configuration and integration) experience
- Hands-on work experience with Guidewire Portal development experience is a must
- Hands-on work experience with Guidewire Policy Center module
- Experience with Portal version 10x, Core version 9x
- Experience with various code versioning systems, such as SVN
- Experienced with Agile Scrum methodology methodologies
THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE POSITION WITH FULL BENEFITS.
About Jones Grove
Jones Grove brings over 25 years of dedicated Information Technology recruiting to the marketplace and that has led us to place virtually every function within an IT organization.
Located in Charlotte, NC, Jones Grove partners with companies ranging from startups to Fortune 100 s. Our clients are in top performing industries, including global manufacturing, consumer products, non-profit, retail, financial services and technology firms.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.