SENIOR MANAGER — DATA ANALYTICS | HEALTHCARE, ADVISORY SERVICES
OUR CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR A SENIOR MANAGER OF DATA ANALYTICS TO LEAD THE ADVISORY SERVICES TEAM ACROSS HEALTHCARE.
THIS POSITION WILL IDEALLY WORK OUT OF CHICAGO OR THE WEST/MIDWEST REGION. 40-60% TRAVEL IS EXPECTED.
- Business Development:
- Support efforts to establish new client relationships and secure new opportunities to grow Advisory Services across the Healthcare industry.
- Support efforts to expand existing client relationships and extend opportunities for both Advisory Services and the suite of application solutions.
- Support organizational goals for revenue, productivity and profitability.
- Support efforts to identify client needs, scope new opportunities, tailor sales messages and develop proposals to deliver value-add analytics solutions
- Practice Development:
- Support efforts to enhance the breadth of service offerings in order to generate revenue growth and expand the Advisory Services practice.
- Interface with the product team providing customer specifications and support the development of advanced solutions and methodologies in alignment with the overall product development roadmap.
- Contribute across pre-sales through implementation and ongoing service in alignment with the over-arching analytics-as-a-service business model
- Support a team-oriented work climate that encourages creative solutions
- Support recruitment activities including interviews and resourcing planning
- Provide coaching and mentoring with the goal of developing and retaining talent
- Support the development of marketing collateral, and though leadership – and represent the company at industry conferences.
- Engagement Management
- Support the creation and finalization of engagement contracts
- Provide project management and subject matter expertise
- Mobilize and manage engagement teams
- Support program planning, communication and guide overall execution
- Mentor and guide on-site consultants
- Oversee engagement economics and risks
- Provide status updates and reporting to client leadership and project sponsors
- Service Delivery:
- Manage evolving client expectations, needs and priorities, and collaborate with client team members to ensure effective integration of advisory service delivery capabilities with cloud enabled analytics-as-a-service technology solutions
- Manage client information gathering through interviews, surveys, workshops and market research, continuously developing knowledge of emerging technology and analytics techniques
- Manage efforts to define enterprise data strategy, operating model, governance, infrastructure, architecture and implementation planning with a focus on data quality and data management in the delivery of advanced analytics capabilities
- Manage efforts to assess, capture and translate complex business issues and requirements structured into an analytics use case, including rapid learning of industry/domain/client dynamics and management of effective work stream plans, models and visualizations.
- Understand and articulate the technology options available in data management and manipulation, analytics development, requirements, data science options, and preferences for visualizations with a lens to include sector knowledge
QUALIFICATIONS & DESIRED SKILLS
- A minimum of 8-10 years of experience with a strong understanding of the landscape for data analytics, data science and big data opportunities; ideally with a base of experience in the healthcare industry, either in healthcare consulting or directly with a commercial payer, health system or provider organization, with a focus on analytics.
- Experience managing major initiatives or transformation projects, including strategy, business process redesign, technology enablement and change management, which includes responsibility for project budgets, timelines and resourcing along with stakeholder engagement and management.
- Experience managing data analytics initiatives which include strategy, governance, operating model, infrastructure, architecture and implementation planning – experience should include implementation and the achievement of significant improvements in data integrity and advance analytic capabilities.
- Knowledge and understanding of advanced analytics techniques and tools, including manipulating and synthesizing data with a knowledge of data integration tools, knowledge of data mining techniques, and familiarity with statistical analysis, data visualization, and data cleansing tools and techniques
- Knowledge of cloud-related technologies and associated architecture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a data-driven approach to solving complex challenges, including the ability to explain data concepts and technologies to both Business Operations and IT leaders
- Experience in managing multi-disciplined teams
- Experience in managing multiple simultaneous projects
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques
- Experience in key issues and current developments in the healthcare industries - knowledge may include aspects of provider contracting, network design, clinical management, care quality, member/patient engagement, population heath, cost and utilization, coding and billing, claims and reimbursement, and financial performance
- Advanced degree preferred (e.g. MBA, MHA, MPH)
- Ability to travel (40-80%)
ABOUT JONES GROVE
Jones Grove brings over 25 years of dedicated Information Technology recruiting to the marketplace and that has led us to place virtually every function within an IT organization.
Located in Charlotte, NC, Jones Grove partners with companies ranging from startups to Fortune 100’s. Our clients are in top performing industries, including global manufacturing, consumer products, non-profit, retail, financial services and technology firms.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.