SAP BASIS HANA ANALYST
Are you an SAP Basis Admin with an expertise in HANA environments? This could be the perfect role for you.
In this role you will be responsible for the SAP HANA systems. You will provide monitoring/installation/configuration/health for all HANA systems. You will ensure the stability and availability of the enterprise platform.
- Perform SAP Basis admin support for SAP ECC, HANA, Solution Manager, SLT, and other SAP applications as necessary
- Work with other DT teams to complete troubleshooting and root cause analysis on the SAP environment, including application, database, network, storage, etc.
- Provides on-going day-to-day problem resolution and support for the SAP systems
- Performs installation, configuration, administration, and tuning of SAP software applications
- Analyzes, defines, and documents requirements for hardware, virtual environment, databases, interfaces, etc.
- Documents processes and procedures
- Perform system integrations and migrations
- Plans and implements changes, upgrades, and new requirements
- Monitors all SAP systems (work processes, users, system logs, disk space, utilization, etc.)
- Several years SAP Basis Admin experience
- Several years hands-on SAP HANA experience
- SAP Basis troubleshooting in multiple SAP applications
- Proven analytical, problem solving, and root cause analysis skills
- Demonstrated design expertise with SAP/ERP server and storage networking projects in large scale environments
- Experience working within a team environment
- ITIL or ACE training
- Experience with data archiving
- Strong HANA modeling experience
- Bachelors degree in an IT area or relevant years of experience
The client is unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
ABOUT JONES GROVE
Jones Grove brings over 25 years of dedicated Information Technology recruiting to the marketplace and that has led us to place virtually every function within an IT organization.
Located in Charlotte, NC, Jones Grove partners with companies ranging from startups to Fortune 100’s. Our clients are in top performing industries, including global manufacturing, consumer products, non-profit, retail, financial services and technology firms.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.