Kalologie 360 Medspas combine the latest in medical aesthetic treatments, rejuvenating skin care, and results-oriented body treatments to help clients look and feel their best. Kalologie is a premier provider for medical aesthetic treatments such as CoolSculpting, Laser Hair Removal, IPL Photo Facials, Radio Frequency Skin Tightening, Neurotoxins, Fillers, PRP and Microneedling. We are rapidly growing - with locations in California, Arizona, Texas, Colorado - and coming soon to Nevada.
We are seeking a dynamic and driven California licensed master Aesthetician to join our growing team. We have a diverse and sophisticated patient population who are seeking expert sophisticated skin care services. Our aestheticians have exceptional clinical knowledge in advanced skin care, peel techniques, and medical modalities.
We prefer a team member who is comfortable and proactive with self-promotion to friends and clients via social media and word of mouth to build their clientele and ideally has a roster of clients.
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures exceptional customer service for members and guests by maintaining the mission statement and core values.
- Responsible for providing customized, personal attention to guests that meet and exceed expectations.
- Ability to analyze skin, determine skin type and identify skin conditions
- Confer with guests concerning medical history, sensitivities or allergies and determine a course of action.
- Knowledge of contraindications and ability to communicate contraindications to guests.
- Selects appropriate treatment based on the guest's needs and provide the guest with an overview of treatment and products used in treatment.
- Educate guests on esthetics and skin care and “how to” overall wellbeing.
- Enhanced knowledge of ingredients in skin care, body care products and advanced esthetics
- Maintain current licensure and attend additional training offered by vendors/schools.
- Provide complete recommendation for at home care post-treatment.
- Demonstrate and sell products, cross-promote services, and upgrade services.
- Comfortable performing services on and off-site as well as at private events if needed.
- CAMTA: Current certification from the California Aesthetics and Skin Care Therapy Association.
- 5 years practicing as a licensed practitioner either in private practice or in a spa or other clinical practice.
- Experience in a cosmetic dermatology or plastic surgery setting preferred
- Sales experience preferably in the spa and wellness industry.
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong team player.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- California Aesthetician License
- Additional License/Certification preferred.
- Passion for wellness and spa lifestyle.
- Weekend availability.
Kalologie offers a competitive salary with flexible schedules, generous service discounts, and ongoing training opportunities on new techniques, equipment, and products. We promote continued growth and development through our rapidly expanding medical aesthetic clinics.