DO YOU KARE?
JOIN THE KARE REVOLUTION!
Are you a licensed CMA? Apply to be a HERO today.
TO WORK WITH KARE YOU MUST DOWNLOAD OUR SUPER-COOL APP!! SEARCH IN THE APP STORE FOR "KARE HEROES" OR GO TO OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.DOYOUKARE.COM/WHY-JOIN-THE-KARE-REVOLUTION/
At KARE, our mission is to transform caregivers like you into SUPERHEROES and allow care based communities to call on you to save the day! With KARE, you can earn extra income using the license you already have, control your own schedule, and have access to potential new employers! Kare works with hundreds of Senior Housing and Post Acute Facilities in your area.
There is no longer a need to work for an inflexible staffing agency when, using your smartphone, you get to work whenever and wherever you want, WITH NO SHIFT MINIMUMS!
- Need to make some extra income in addition to your full time job? JOIN THE REVOLUTION!
- Want to get paid the next business day after you work? JOIN THE REVOLUTION!
- Want to simply work whenever, and wherever you want? JOIN THE REVOLUTION!
- Looking to possibly switch jobs but want to try a few places out before you commit? JOIN THE REVOLUTION!
Here's how it works. after you download our super-cool app (don't worry, we will tell you how), we will verify some simple information about you (Contact info, nurse/caregiver license info, credentials, blah blah blah . . .). Add after a quick interview, if you have what it takes, you will become our newest HERO!!
And let's talk about some of the fun benefits you will receive by being a HERO!
- If you refer qualified friends, you'll make more money!
- Once you work your first few shifts, you'll make more money!
- If you work Bonus shifts, you'll make more money!
- Maintain a high star rating to make more money!
- When your referred friends work shifts, you get paid for every hour they work, and...you guessed it! MAKE MORE MONEY!
Plus, you will be part of a larger KARE community that will be there to support you along the way, encouraging you as we hope you will encourage others. We need leaders like you to JOIN OUR REVOLUTION AND BECOME A HERO TODAY!!
So what kind of work can you do on KARE? Well if you are already a caregiver or nurse, you probably already have a good idea, but just in case, here is the stuff our HR person made us write:
POTENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Provide residents with medication administration and treatment assistance and services according to the health care provider's orders
- Supervise residents who self-administer medication while following community and regulatory guidelines
- Report any changes in residents' physical condition and/or behaviors
- Maintain resident records regarding medication distribution, leisure activities, incidents and observations
- Provide assistance as needed with medication reminders, bathing, grooming, dressing, escort service, and other activities of daily living.
- Follow the schedule of resident's needs set out by supervisor.
- Provide emotional and social support to residents.
- Support the dining staff and possibly assist in the dining room.
- Possibly assist with laundry needs of the community or residents.
- Document daily log of assistance.
- Inform supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
- Respect and encourage the independence and dignity of the residents.
- Respect residents' confidentiality.
- Be familiar and comfortable with emergency equipment and procedures.
- Strive to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of the Community.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Requires a CMA license
- Ability to lift at least 51 lbs on a regular basis and physically able to help residents who require physical assistance
- Read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- May require experience with caring for residents with memory impairment if assigned to memory care areas of the community
So with that out of the way, we REALLY hope we can talk with you. PLEASE hit the "APPLY" button, send us your resume, and we promise to get back with you VERY soon!
*note: advertised pay rates set by communities and include bonuses paid