The Marketing and Sales Coordinator plays a critical and expanding part of our continuous growth…creating compelling proposals and RFP's, case study development, marketing campaign creation and execution, managing special events…just to name a few. There is potential for this position to telecommute from a home office with periodic work days at our office in Lima, OH.
We want the best and brightest to join our family. If you are great with people, organized, detail-oriented, possess a positive attitude & drive to be successful; we want to hear from you!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The responsibilities listed are fundamental to the position and must be performed successfully to achieve the key performance objectives of the role. Other responsibilities may be assigned.
SALES OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works closely with VP of Sales and Marketing continuously paving new and better ways to assist in new prospect lead production and growth.
- Create compelling, powerful proposals to assist our sales team in their efforts
- Owns and completes the RFP process; project management, performance analytics and creating messaging customized to each prospective client
- Manages performance analytics by client and client type
- Serve as the primary administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
MARKETING OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Marketing campaigns; creation, programming and tracking of mail, email and digital campaigns while identifying weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and developing pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints
- Social Media management: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube
- PowerPoint design, creation and programming of sales presentations
- Video scripting, creation, programming and distribution
- Special events: design, vendor management, event promotion, communication with guests, budgeting and analyzing results
- Client Case Studies; analyze and highlight pre and post-KeyBridge performance data
- Exhibit booth theme design, graphic creation and supporting materials
- Graphic design for print, email, social media and exhibit displays (Adobe Creative Suite and Canva)
- Website administrator: experience with WordPress, update content, page and form creation, media management, blog posts and integration with social media channels
- Google Analytics website integration; creation of goals and reports and analyzing performance
- Develop, manage and track departmental annual Marketing Budget
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing related field or MINIMUM 4 years of successful Marketing/Sales Experience
- Experience with Salesforce CRM would be a plus.
- Excellent level of interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written)
- Works with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong time management skills
- Strong sense of ownership and initiative
- Must possess a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated, while also recognizing the need to function as part of a larger team
- Health Care Revenue Cycle knowledge a plus
- Public Speaking Experience considered a plus
THIS POSITION DESCRIPTION IS INTENDED TO BE DYNAMIC AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE. POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS MAY BE ALTERED FROM TIME TO TIME BASED UPON THE NEEDS OF THE ORGANIZATION AND DEPARTMENT. THIS POSITION MAY BE REQUIRED TO EXECUTE SPECIAL PROJECTS OR OTHER RELATED DUTIES ON OCCASION.
All applicants must be willing and able to adhere to KeyBridge's Core Values:
- Serving our clients in a way that makes them fiercely loyal
- Treating patients and each other with dignity and respect
- There is always another way; a better way; a bigger way
- Working hard as a team and having fun along the way
- Attention to detail and results will set us apart
Any information you submit will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.