I BELIEVE THAT BETTER CARE BEGINS AT HOME.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence – that’s what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
As a PERSONAL HOME CARE ACCOUNT MANAGER, you will:
- Provide education and relay benefits of non-medical Personal Home Care to referral sources.
- Use superior customer service and sales skills and knowledge to attract and maintain business relationships in the health care industry.
- Contact all leads in a timely matter and follows up with all leads weekly.
- Build and cultivate relationships with the community, professional organizations, key influencers and customers/clients to build a consistent pipeline for referrals and recruitment.
- Conduct pre-discharge hospital or skilled nursing facility visits at the client’s request to determine need.
- Conduct informational meetings with prospective clients to understand their needs and inform them of Personal Home Care services.
- Responsible for initiating a service agreement with individuals coming on service.
- Assist with public relations outreach through speaking engagements, in-services and other involvement in community organizations, trade shows and co-marketing with allied healthcare professionals.
- Ensure effective communication and collaboration with branch staff and field sales resources.
- Assist branch in timely processing of billing.
- Collect and Documents all demographic and payer information.
- Participate in Home Health Case Conferences/Hospice IDTs as needed to ensure client satisfaction and continuity of services delivered.
- Educates Home Health and Hospice teams about Personal Home Care services and the benefits to their patients.
- Assist with the implementation and development of programs.
- Demonstrate knowledge of physician, hospital, skilled nursing facility, case management and discharge planning service needs.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of compliance with all local, state and federal laws related to Personal Home Care regulations and care plan development techniques.
- Report to Branch Manager or Regional Manager and works collaboratively with Staffing Managers.
- Completes weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Provide 24/7 on-call support for onboarding clients.
- Support the company’s strategic business building initiatives.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Will consider non-degreed candidates with supervisory experience in Home Health, Hospice and/or Healthcare.
- Current driver’s license required.
- Reliable transportation and current auto insurance required.
- Proven sales performance with 2-5 years of outside sales experience in the Healthcare industry preferred.