I BELIEVE THAT BETTER CARE BEGINS AT HOME.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence – that’s what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
I BELIEVE IN WORKING FOR A COMPANY THAT CARES AS MUCH AS I DO.
We offer a unique employment package that includes:
- Unprecedented opportunities for career growth.
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and advancement.
- Innovative specialties with cutting-edge training and development.
I BELIEVE MY WORK IS MY CALLING.
As a HOME HEALTH PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT, you will:
- Provide therapy services planned, delegated and supervised by the qualified Physical Therapist consistent with the patient's approved Plan of Treatment.
- Observe patients during treatment, compiles data and report patient's progress to Physical Therapist.
- Act as a liaison and maintains contact with patients, Physical Therapist, Clinical Manager(s), other members of the healthcare team and the community in assuring effective care coordination and appropriate resource referrals.
- Recommend to Physical Therapist possible modification to existing physical therapy treatment plans and training needs to achieve maximum results.
- Maintain and submit documents as required by the Company and/or facility.
- Accurately and thoroughly document patient care observations, interventions and evaluation on the day services are rendered. Assist qualified Therapist with preparation of patient progress notes.
- Participate in Performance Improvement activities as assigned. Communicate information that enable collection and root cause analysis of data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct in relation to information that is confidential in nature. Share information only when recipient's right to access is clearly established and sharing of such information is in the best interest of the patient.
- Maintain/enhance clinical practice skills by attending, participating in/conducting staff development/continuing education program.
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapist Assistant Program (approved by the APTA)
- A minimum of six months physical therapist assistant experience preferred
- Home Health experience a plus
- Current and unrestricted PTA licensure
- Current CPR certification
- Good organizational and communication skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
TO LEARN MORE, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL RECRUITER AT (TOLL FREE) 855-KND-AT-HOME