I BELIEVE THAT BETTER CARE BEGINS AT HOME.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence – that’s what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
The ON CALL CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE is responsible for client intake, coordinating the staffing of each client, customer service and performing general clerical duties after normal business hours.
- Matches appropriate qualified staff to client and ensures contract compliance.
- Receives and assesses intake and client requests for service.
- Coordinates service and facilitates communication between the agency, Personal Care Attendants (PCAs), clients, family and referral sources.
- Handles client complaints and writes incident reports as necessary.
- Responds to telephone inquiries and gives information to the appropriate Branch Managers.
- Make phone calls to clients and PCAs to evaluate satisfaction level. Documents all conversations in MatrixCare.
- Updates MatrixCare to reflect all Staffing Changes and notes including, but not limited to: schedule changes, PCA call offs, customer concerns and any other afterhours activity.
- Provides feedback to Staffing Managers regarding the calls and activities of prior night or weekend
- Completes time sheets legibly, thoroughly and on time. Receives management approval prior to working overtime.
- All other duties as assigned by the Regional Manager
- High School education required, at least two years of college preferred.
- Good communication and problem solving skills required.
- Ability to function in a high volume call center with quick turnaround times.
- Demonstrates ability to use discretion and good judgement.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.