BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR - POSITION SUMMARY:
At La Posada, the BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR provides and implements comprehensive sales and marketing plans that generate new revenue through referrals that convert to move-ins and enhance the positive image of the Kisco community and the Kisco brand in the surrounding community. Conducts Business Development activities with community and organizational leaders and identifies and develops new business opportunities in a senior housing environment while upholding the mission and values of Kisco.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Creates and expands existing relational channels for Kisco Senior Living in the community marketplace.
- Promotes the Kisco community, along with other opportunities, to grow business in the market.
- Responsible for generating community referrals to meet sales targets.
- Responsible for promoting the Kisco community vision to key connectors and influencers to generate new inquiries.
- Visits local community professionals and other influencers at their place of business to develop two-way referral relationships and dialogue about Kisco Senior Living.
- Develops networking plans in concert with Sales Team, and HO Marketing Team to identify and prioritize targeted professionals and other influencers.
- Maintains Kisco CRM database of influencer contacts with follow-up sections and history.
- Be a spokesperson for Kisco Principles, Values and Beliefs in the local community and in all interactions with families, guests, prospects and the general public.
- Provides timely reporting to Executive Director and Sales Team of the community relations and sales activities as requested.
- Assists in enhancing the Kisco community’s image by attending various industry and local community and senior organization networking meetings. Makes presentations as appropriate.
- Creates, implements and effectively manages the “Business Development” plans and budgets.
- Assists with special marketing events.
- Covers the sales office as agreed to with Executive Director and the other sales team members.
- Perform other related duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Two or more years sales or marketing experience preferably in the local community with knowledge of community influencers and service-oriented groups.
- Previous experience working with senior’s a plus.
- Excellent closing abilities with the ability to identify and use a variety of closing methods to advance the sale and remain aligned with the customer.
- Experience and expertise with technology systems including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel and lead tracking software.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Rich Benefit Package including:
- Competitive pay
- 401k Retirement plan
- Top Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Awards and Recognitions
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
WE ARE LOOKING FOR GENUINE, MOTIVATED, AND CARING PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR KISCO TEAM.
APPLY TODAY TO START YOUR CAREER AT KISCO!
*KISCO SENIOR LIVING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER