PROJECT MANAGER ~ HIGHER ED / HEALTHCARE PROJECTS
This position requires an enthusiastic self-starter who is a team player with excellent communication, managerial and interpersonal skills. The position requires conformance with all corporate and client confidentiality requirements, strict adherence to business ethics and practices, and a continual demonstration of professionalism throughout the delivery of services. The primary roles and responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Project Management for various project assignments as assigned by the Operations Manager or Director in charge;
- Assist in the business development efforts of the Corporation including preconstruction, tactical approaches with project delivery, ensuring a customer-centric focus, client interaction, and presentation assistance;
- Promote, foster and maintain open communication among all project team members, consultants inspectors, applicable agencies, and the supporting subcontractors and trade participants;
- Participate in required peer reviews with project team members providing insight and confirmation regarding productivity factors, assembly breakdown structures, constructability evaluations, alternative means and methods, general condition build-up factors, and scope of service definition for associated qualifications, clarifications, and conditions in support of project proposals;
- Adherence to Corporate Environmental, Health, and Safety Policies and Best-Practices in the deployment of all work related activities;
- Provide a pro-active and positive Client interface throughout the delivery of services;
- Quality control accountability to ensure field compliance with all associated project specifications and technical requirements;
- Provide the necessary project information to accurately complete conceptual or work-in-process performance schedules in an organized and controlled project approach;
- Maintain all Corporate Standards with applicable Project Control requirements to ensure financial and administrative responsibility, in conjunction with risk management. All project documentation shall be in accordance to the associated master contract terms and conditions;
- Provide project finance management for all applicable project commitments, contract changes, and claim resolution for all out-of-scope services to be performed in accordance with Corporate Standards;
- Coordinate and support all project close-out, start-up and training in accordance with facility management best practice standards and technical requirements that are outlined within the project performance specifications;
- Participation in lessons learned sessions, operational development initiatives, and best practice training to support a continuous improvement working philosophy.
- Initiate continuous improvement objectives and embrace technology enhancements;
- Maintain a willingness to reinvest in yourself with continuing education and professional development initiatives (i.e. LEED Certification, 30 Hour OSHA Certification, etc.) as recommended by the Company.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
At its foundation, every company is really made up of people. Just like the foundation of a building has to be strong for the building to be solid, we know that our people must be strong in order to make our company solid.
One way we help you and your family be strong is to give you access to benefits that help you protect your health, your finances, and your family’s future. We are proud to say that we have designed a comprehensive program that is flexible enough to recognize that not all employees have the same needs — and remains affordable.
We offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Competitive Salary
- Vehicle Allowance
- Fuel Card
- ESOP Profit Sharing
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Paid Vacations
- Paid PTO (Personal Time Off)
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Wellness Center (Corporate Office)
Visit A/Z on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/582022/