Marketing firm specialized in representing Fortune 500 companies, including hospitality and consumer brands. Established over 20+ years, and growing conservatively.
Flexible work environment, annual employee events, insurance (health, dental), 401k, casual culture
- Is primary liaison between account service and internal departments and team members
- Maintains frequent client interaction regarding project plan/statuses and gains client trust
- Contributes to account growth by identifying opportunities to increase revenue and methods to improve internal processes
- Develops project cost estimates, communicates with client for approval and manages project-related costs
- Responsible for accurate and timely billing
- Provides clear direction to account staff, prioritizes activities and assigns projects
- Counsels regularly with supervisor to discuss opportunities, problems, potential problems and issues that impact the client relationship and to receive feedback on performance
- Reviews creative work and plans creative execution
- Develops, maintains and applies digital marketing best practices and procedures
- Possess the ability to work with and manage third-party partners and vendors to meet client objectives
- Assist in the development of integrated client marketing plans
- Develops, grows and maintains solid relationships with mid-level clients
- Participates in daily account activities
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 3+ years of experience
- Detail oriented with a good understanding of design and creative.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as client-facing experience.
- Understanding of the digital advertising landscape
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking skills, contribute to idea generation efforts and be valued by clients as a business planning partner.
- Relationship building and communication skills are essential, as well as, being a team player within the agency eco-system.