WHO ARE WE?
Top US Producer of Premium Cannabis Concentrates
Established in 2014, Kurvana provides uncompromising cannabis products to those who need it most. Success for Kurvana began when a small group of dedicated experts became frustrated by the lack of transparency, accountability, and professionalism in the cannabis industry. Instead, Kurvana sought to revolutionize the industry through creative engineering, scientific discovery, and manufacturing excellence.
Kurvana gathered an accomplished team led by Ph.D. scientists and engineers to create the best full-spectrum extract technically achievable. Years of research led to the development of Kurvana's proprietary extraction process, which maximizes purity while preserving the plant’s phytochemical fingerprint.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Build and maintain a digital calendar across all brand social channels, showcasing seasonal and impactful stories across all social channels throughout the year that are aligned to brand marketing campaigns
- Generate and oversee daily content across Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube + all social media platforms
- Manage engagement across all platforms
- Plan and execute social media activations
- Build an outreach program for micro and macro influencers to drive conversation and brand awareness and support on other influencer marketing initiatives.
- Drive community engagement to support UGC, ideating and executing campaigns.
- Support partnerships, contests, and marketing partners as it relates to social and digital content
- Report audience growth, measuring how many posts and messages there are around the brand account/s, how many people are referencing the brand, and staying on top of new tools and trends
- Copywriting to create engaging content
- Self-sufficient in working with appropriate cross-functional teams to accurately answer all inquiries
- Break down top level stories into digestible pieces of content across all platforms
- Helping as needed by jumping into content projects such as virtual events, webinars, online education classes, and other developments
- Willingness to be in front of the camera when needed
- Attend brand activations to capture and record content
- Assist the team with our VIP/Influencer Marketing Program
- Perform projects and related duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications, public relations or experience in related field
- Social media experience and a proven track record of growing social audiences
- A deep understanding of how to leverage social media as a tool to inspire conversion, drive sales, and ignite quality community growth
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- An obsession with all-things content with experience creating a diverse range of assets across multiple channels
- Skilled storyteller and writer who understands the brand DNA, voice and aesthetics
- Ability to work to in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, while maintaining a positive “can-do” attitude
- Team player who can successfully manage a heavy workload and balance priorities
- An eye for emerging social platforms and trends
Check us out on Instagram! @kurvana_official