THIS POSITION IS FOR THE MEMBER HELP CENTER (CALL CENTER) LOCATED AT THE CORPORATE OFFICE IN BEAVERCREEK, OHIO
PREFERRED AVAILABILITY: MONDAY - FRIDAY 8:00AM - 8:00PM, SATURDAY 8:00AM - 1:00PM
MEMBER EXPERIENCE REPRESENTATIVES (MERS) DELIVER EXTRAORDINARY SERVICE VIA REMOTE DELIVERY CHANNELS SUCH AS TELEPHONE AND E-MAIL. MERS ACCURATELY AND EFFICIENTLY RESPOND TO MEMBER ACCOUNT INQUIRIES AND PROCESS A VARIETY OF ELECTRONIC TRANSACTIONS FOR MEMBERS. MERS COMPLY WITH APPLICABLE POLICIES AND PROCEDURES; ADHERE TO OPTIMIZED SCHEDULE WHILE EXCEEDING CALL CENTER MONITORING EXPECTATIONS. MERS PROACTIVELY SUGGEST APPROPRIATE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO EDUCATE MEMBERS TO MANAGE THEIR FINANCIAL NEEDS AND PROVIDE INFORMATION ABOUT WRIGHT-PATT CREDIT UNION’S MISSION AND VISION.
- Provide extraordinary member service by being knowledgeable, engaging with members, making members feel valued, and consistently applying defined service standards. Ensure proper policies, procedures, risk mitigation activities, and operating controls are followed. Reports gaps in policies, procedures, and operating controls to leadership to ensure member impact and risk is mitigated. Actively listen to fully understand members’ needs. Accurately process members’ transactions while looking for opportunities to refer products/services that fit our members’ financial needs. Resolve escalated member concerns while achieving first call resolution expectations. (40%)
- Accurately respond to member account inquiries and process transactions. Transactions include, but are not limited to: processing payments, withdrawals in the form of cashier checks, processing internal transfers and withdrawals including revolving line of credit advances, credit/debit/ATM card transactions, etc. (40%)
- Proactively identify and make appropriate qualified referrals for Members that will save Members time, money and/or provide peace of mind. Look for ways to enhance members’ relationships by building trust and confidence. (10%)
- Balance teller totals daily. (5%)
- Perform miscellaneous duties such as filing, maintaining supplies, software release testing, etc. (5%)
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Some post-secondary education is preferred.
- Must be able to learn and apply a variety of software applications.
- Must have accurate keyboarding skills.
- Prior experience in a retail service environment
- Some call center and member service experience is preferred.