Proactively build rapport with existing and potential customers
- Proactively review incoming contracts, including Business Proposals & Supply Chain Agreements
- Assume primary technical relationship with customer during projects and act as their liaison
- Identify and address customer requirements to ensure customer satisfaction before, during and after a production roll-out.
- Manage project progress and deadlines in a dynamic and matrixed environment. This includes creating detailed project plans as well as documenting, monitoring and controlling tasks for efficiency. Proactively address any project concerns.
- Inspire, lead and effectively work with internal project teams. Collaborate and work efficiently with Operations teams.
- Provide input into feature enhancements and process improvements
- Must be customer savvy and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Has great understanding of product line
- Experience with semiconductors or electronics
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work tactfully and with diplomacy
- Ability to represent our Value Proposition add & Differentiation for Custom Solutions to Reps & New Customers.
- Ability /Knowledge of SCRUM, Agile or Microsoft Project & to track dependencies.
- Ability to adapt to complex and dynamic environment. (Demonstrated ability to shift between the “big picture” and small critical details and know when to focus on each as needed.)
- Demonstrated ability to build a successful technical solution that meets customer timelines with great customer service.
- Demonstrated financial acumen – has insight into how decision impact financial results and understands basic financial reports.
- 7-8 years’ experience with hands on Synthesis, Timing Closure, physical design, DRC-ERC, Tape out procedures & Testability issues