Our client is hiring a Product Manager to own and lead product initiatives that drive new users and retain existing ones to core experience.
The Product Manager is a passionate, entrepreneurial, and detail-oriented professional inspired by our mission to bring better health and wellness to individuals through the efforts of expert formulators and cutting-edge science. The Product Manager will collaborate with engineering, marketing, design and other key business stakeholders to define and bring to life a vision for how our platform can reach users and retain customers via our Desktop and Mobile web experiences. This is a high impact role. The Product Manager will shape a new customer experience from the ground up, applying the very best tools and technologies to the e-commerce space, and help develop innovative channels for growth.
- Be passionate about initiatives that span launching new experiments on the website to working with marketing on more robust marketing integrations;
- Take responsibility for all aspects of the product – know the details of how the product works, the competitors, the company priorities, and the tasks to be done;
- Work closely with engineers, marketers and other business stakeholders to define, ruthlessly prioritize and execute against a product roadmap that inspires and supports company goals and objectives;
- Live in the metrics and analyze user behavior to inform the success of products;
- Validate your assumptions with actual users
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or work experience in a related field.
- 3 years of product management experience working in a fast-paced, high growth company.
- A passion for jumping deep into data and the ability to run experiments to quickly test hypotheses.
- Demonstrated analytical skills to include the ability to summarize findings and propose recommendations.
- Experience building integrations with systems to power growth, such as email service providers, customer data platforms, social and referrals.
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, and other audiences
- Strong leadership, customer engagement, organization, team influence and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of prioritization frameworks and the ability to estimate the opportunity size for each initiative.
- Experience with application development lifecycle management, continuous integration experience is a plus - You love getting in the weeds with design and engineering.
- Demonstrated ability to take a broad view on product decisions across disciplines – marketing, logistics, legal, customer service, supportability, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products including Microsoft Excel and Word.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in creative work.
- Affinity for nutritional products.