Our Client has an excellent virtual position available for a Sales Manager to manage, grow and maintain their West Coast Clients through attaining revenue targets, building and sustaining excellent client relationships and providing client requirements to product management. This role is for a senior level sales executive who can open up new logo business at both new and existing clients.
- Meet or exceed all monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- Manage the sales process through to close including prospecting, pipeline management, RFI/RFP process, contract negotiations
- Grow and renew all assigned accounts in a timely manner
- Provide a superior customer experience
- Act as the first line subject matter expert for high-level meetings and presentations
- Regularly identify new and expanded opportunities
- Participate and lead sales/knowledge presentations for key clients and prospects
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Stay abreast of industry changes and technology advances
- Communicate effectively your customers’ needs and requirements with all levels of our Client’s organization including marketing, product development, technology and operations
- Ensures account information is current and logs activity and client information into CRM
- Ability to travel to customer locations, sales training and meetings (roughly 25%)
- Ability to function in a global team environment
- Work independently and be a self-starter (A prior successful sales background in software, BPO and/or managed services in the Asset management space.)
- Track record in meeting quota targets
- Proven presentation skills
- Effective negotiation, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to learn and grasp complex solutions and customer needs quickly
- Excellent oral and written communications with exceptional time management, organizational and follow-up skills
- Coordination and collaboration required with clients and colleagues located throughout the world
- A sales background in the Software and/or Managed Services into the Asset Management space.
- An understanding of asset management reconciliations, clearance, settlements and/or trade processing.
- An understanding of asset management back-office operations, actions and/or risk systems.
- Willingness to travel and cove the entire West Coast Region
- College education
- SFDC CRM experience