We are a startup laundry and dry cleaning door to door services company. We would like a website that makes scheduling and paying for laundry service easy! Our company literally does the laundry for our customers giving them their free time back!
- Design, code and modify websites while meeting client specifications.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Maintain, expand, and scale websites as needed.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Coordinate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Design, code and debug applications in various software languages.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Experience as a Web Developer/Designer or equivalent background
- Experience in web design and programming
- Knowledge of UI, browser compatibility, web functions and standards.
- Experience with relational database systems, object-oriented programming, web application development and search engine optimization
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills
- Advanced attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Solid communication skills (written and verbal)
- BS degree or enrolled in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent