Do you possess a high level of reliability, precision and attention to detail? Are you looking for a position that allows you to apply your expertise, industry-specific knowledge, high level of organization, and take-charge nature? We would love to have you join our highly respected team! As a valuable accounts payable specialist, you will become the trusted face of our organization and help drive accounts payable team members to meet quarterly and annual goals. If you want to experience the excitement of fostering team unity while working closely with management and fellow employees to nurture trust and build rapport with our clients, then consider working for our company.
- Respond to external vendors and internal managers regarding all aspects of the accounts payable process, including processing invoices for payment, recording sales tax, assisting with bank reconciliations, and documenting loans.
- Research information to provide accurate and timely solutions to internal clients and vendors at multiple locations.
- Verify the accuracy of vendor invoices and confirm that the correct general ledger account codes are used.
- Generate payment to vendors on a routine schedule and match the check with backup for review by the financial manager.
- Inspect paid and unpaid invoices including cleared payment inquiries and check voiding to maintain accurate files and records according to company standards.
- Review automatic payments to ensure correct coding and authorization as well as sufficient contracts and documentation.
- Develop and maintain a filing system for financial information, records and documents to ensure easily available information.
- Monitor account balances, track expenses, prepare analyses of accounts and related financial activity to produce monthly financial reports.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economic, or Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years' progressive experience in Finance and/or similar field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite with intermediate knowledge of MS Excel.
- Candidate must be able to travel when needed during implementation
- Experience leading process teams within ERP programs
- Experience working on configuration, WRICEF development, Data etc.
- Ability to influence and lead within a cross functional team.
- Experience collaborating and working with onshore and offshore teams
- Experience supporting the implementation of new Finance systems
- Basic knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional contributor with proven track record for delivering large / complex change, either in a consulting context or in operational or change roles
- Influencing, facilitating, and negotiating skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels
- Ability to communicate status, risks etc. with key business and project stakeholders
- Clear process improvement focus, systematic and organized.
- Strong analytical skills: able to analyze problems and devise viable solutions.
- Experience with large-scale ERP Implementations
- Strong business acumen and functional experience (i.e. finance, supply chain etc.)
- Ability to integrate between process and work streams to drive build, data, change, testing, cutover and hyper-care activities
- Drive decisions & scope within sub process team
- Ensure the team is utilizing leading practice assets & practices
- Drive decisions to align processes to Global Template & Standard design
- Manage Solution Decisions (Configuration, WRICEF, Cutover etc.)
- Ensure team is delivering per quality commitments and within predefined timelines
- Integrate with Solution Architect to drive cross team integration
- Collaborate with process and work streams to drive testing, change, training, data, cutover and hyper-care activities.
- Associate's degree in accounting with relevant work experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving skills and work ethics
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Information management skills
- Three years of general accounting experience