Drives store performance through the development of all associates; providing an environment that promotes teamwork and excellent customer service; reducing excess costs; providing motivation and positive morale.
- Recruits and hires the best qualified candidates in order to develop a sales and support team that will attain store goals and achieve customer results. Coaches, counsels and develops sales and support staff in order to achieve performance standards.
- Manages staffing levels to ensure proper coverage in all store areas for optimum customer satisfaction while minimizing company expenses.
- Maintains team environment by providing timely and consistent solutions to employee conflicts and policy/procedure violations in order to ensure positive employee relations and motivate the staff to achieve results.
- Ensures timely and accurate communication of pertinent information to store and other department personnel so that all employees can effectively and efficiently perform their jobs.
- Solves customer service concerns by providing creative solutions that are in the best interest of the company while providing the customer with a satisfactory outcome.
- Supervises the maintenance of all internal & external areas of the store by ensuring best product placement, safe and clean work environment, and accurate point-of-sale information in order to allow for the most appealing selling environment.
- Manages handling of merchandise in order to maintain inventory integrity.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum three years retail management experience.
- Minimum two years of direct sales experience.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency using personal computer and ability to master use of all Levin systems applications.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information to achieve successful results.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a timely and efficient manner.