CTDI is a large scale logistics repair and engineering company that services the country’s largest telecommunications and cable providers. CTDI has over 7,000 FT US Employees in over 58 world class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more than 16,500 employees worldwide.
The Inventory Manager is responsible for developing and implementing policies and procedures for inventory control, managing the reserve recommendation process, overseeing cycle counting policies and periodic physical inventory audits, and educating and training teams on inventory practices. Specifically, the responsibilities of this position include:
- Develop and implement a formal inventory control program in our distribution centers.
- Execute formalized inventory procedures.
- Generate detailed cycle counts in order to provide measurable inventory results.
- Create inventory reports for both internal and external use.
- Assist in optimization of logistics processes.
- Identifies, prioritizes, develops and implements complex cross-functional inventory control process improvement projects that include forward-thinking on project introduction/development/implementation.
- Communicates with various levels of CTDI Corporate management and customers to ensure that customer expectations are met and issues are resolved to include all service level commitments.
- Develops and implements strategies to simplify process, improve accuracy, and improve operating efficiency.
- Performs audits to ensure compliance to all processes and to measure effectiveness.
- Manage and provide appropriate direction and support to team members to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of inventory controls systems and procedures.
- Train, motivate, and support staff in all areas of company and departmental procedures and expectations.
- Coach and council employees on performance deficiencies and document as required.
- Support and ensure compliance with CTDI safety programs and initiatives as well as all applicable OSHA and state workplace safety laws.
- Excellent leadership ability.
- Proficiency in MSOffice (Word, Excel, Outlook), database systems, report preparation, and data analysis
- Coaching and employee development skills and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate employees.
- Proactive problem solving ability.
- Strong analytical, organizational and follow-up skills.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks/projects.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to interact professionally with the customer in written and verbal communications
- Strong leadership ability.
- Strong strategic thinking skills.
- B.S. Degree in Accounting, Inventory Management, or similar financial-based field.
- 5+ years inventory management experience, including overseeing large inventories and audit procedures.
- Cost accounting/inventory management experience preferred.
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career! EOE, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
CTDI does not accept unsolicited employment agency / recruiter resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website, to our HR Department or to any CTDI employee. CTDI will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement or to any firm who was not issued a search assignment from CTDI's HR Department. CTDI will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered.