Linode is a pioneer in the cloud computing space and we're looking for great people to be part of our adventure. Started in 2003, Linode is on a mission to accelerate innovation by making cloud computing simple, affordable and accessible to all. As an Account Executive, you'll work with customers and prospects to educate and drive the adoption of Linode's scalable computing platform and global network.
The cloud revolution is truly transforming the way we work, learn, and even play. If becoming a part of this rapidly growing industry excites you, then Linode may very well be the highlight of your career.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- You Challenge the status-quo and help others do the same
- You enjoy being a foundational member of the team and putting your fingerprint on its future
- You believe that democratizing technology can unlock possibilities in any organization.
- You have a blend of business savvy and technical background
- You're motivated being David battling Goliath.
PRIMARY FOCUS AREAS:
- A mix of new logo acquisitions and expanding existing customers;
- Run the full sales cycle (qualification, business justification, solution alignment and contracting);
- Strategic prospect into CXO's, Engineering/IT Leaders, and technical end-users;
- Convert marketing leads and BDR generated conversations into new Linode customers.
- Managing pipeline, data integrity, and forecasting in Salesforce.com
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE:
- 2-5 years of technology sales experience, bonus points for cloud experience.
- Possess both a sales and technical background that can have a strategic conversation at the CXO level as well as technical conversations with software developers, DevOps and IT architects.
- Passion for Service - a true sales professional that understands selling is serving and knows that by putting your customer first, your sales success will follow.
- Proven Success - you hate to lose and hold yourself accountable to exceed your personal targets regardless of what your quota is
- Data-driven - you understand what makes you and your customers successful and seeks to replicate
- Come to work prepared and ready to make today better than yesterday. You're not waiting for your manager or others to set the tone
- Seek to communicate effectively in whichever channel your customer prefers (email, phone, video, social, chat, text, etc.)
- Working knowledge of modern business applications and sales tools (GSuite, Slack, Salesforce, Tableau, Outreach, Chorus.ai, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, etc.)
- Realize that life is short and does not take themselves too seriously; you seek to have fun and be a part of a community
- A willingness to be a helpful, open-minded, and valuable team member
WORK WITH US
- Philadelphia office: HQ is one of the coolest tech buildings in Philly; join us on N3RD street!
- Flexible work hours: We offer a flexible work schedule, a generous paid time off package, and two work from home days on a weekly basis.
- Unbelievable benefits: We provide comprehensive health insurance, 401(k) contributions, a profit-sharing program, and pension plans.
- Monthly wellness reimbursements: up to $100 towards gym memberships, diet plans, massages, etc.
- A Macbook Pro: to use around the office and at home.
- Free hosting service: Take advantage of some Linode service - we'll pick up the tab.
- Linode Lunch: What goes better with technology than food? Nothing. We bring in a catered lunch every week.
- Competitive salary: It all begins with fair compensation. We believe in paying people well and rewarding those who go the extra mile.
Since 2003, Linode has been providing cloud computing services to customers around the world. Linode offers compute, storage, and networking services from data centers in regions spanning across North America, Europe, Asia, and Oceania. We are committed to making Linode the most simple, powerful and reliable hosting provider that thousands of customers—from the fastest-growing startups to established enterprises—trust. This industry moves fast, but we strive to hire the kind of people who can stay a step ahead and keep us - and themselves - at the top. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming workplace for all.