Loenbro is looking for two key members for our Inspection Team. This position focuses on assisting our clients with API 510, API 570,API 653 AWS-CWI and Nation Board assessment duties located in Mobile, AL. These are permanent full-time positions.
- Effectively coordinate and communicate summaries of projects to Supervisor on a regular basis to ensure that deadlines and special projects are completed in a timely manner.
- Guide and train Visual Inspector Assistants to facilitate growth and movement within the company
- Understand deadlines and project scope and distribute to team evenly in such a way as to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Effectively report any equipment or reporting issues to Supervisor on a regular basis.
- Attend safety meetings as needed.
- Insure that the quality of work meets Loenbro QC
- Build and maintain effective strategies to positively affect the company and organization
- Positively lead and nurture strong attitudes and future leaders.
- Effectively work with the client’s Inspection Representative to meet any Visual Inspection needs that they may require.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
API 510-Pressure Vessel Inspector Program
API 570-Process Piping
API Standard 653 Tank Inspection, Repair, Alteration and Reconstruction
AWS-CWI-Certified Welding Inspector
National Board Liaison & Repair Package Experience
Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects
Ability to travel to various locations based on locale of jobs
- Need to be able to climb inside tanks and towers to perform required inspection
- Lifting necessary equipment and materials up to 50 pounds
- Pulling up to 80 pounds
- Climb ladders up to 5 stories
- Ability to crawl into and on uneven spaces
- Walking on uneven surfaces
- Walking up to 8 miles per day
- Outside most of the time
- Potential exposure to extreme cold and hot temperatures
- Manufacturing, pipeline, and refining environment
- Fit and move in confined spaces including tanks and vessels
- Limited working surfaces
- The use of X-ray machines
- Exposure to noise above 85 decibels and intense odors
- Exposure to areas with limited visibility
- Exposure to radiography
- Climbing up and down stairs and ladders to both get in and out of trenches and up to elevated platforms (scaffolding at significant heights)
- Lifting necessary equipment and materials 1-50 pounds, 50% of the time on a monthly basis for required tasks
- Potential or Periodic amounts of time for the following:
- Walking on uneven terrain, with an average of 2 miles per day
- Sit, stoop, crawl, and kneel
- Use of respirator if position requires
- Driving if required to travel
- If driving is required, valid driver license and proof of insurability is required. All drivers are subject to a DMV background records search.
- Health Insurance- 75% of the Employee portion paid after 60 day waiting period
- Health Savings Account (HSA) optional enrollment
- Paid Vacation
- 401k after 90 days of employment with a company match up to 4%
- Employee paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
We are “Leading the Change” in the energy services industry. Our growth and successes have not changed who we are. We live our core values every day:
WE TAKE ACTION
WE DO WHAT WE SAY
WE LEAD BY EXAMPLE
WE DO THE RIGHT THING
WE PRACTICE STEWARDSHIP
*Loenbro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.