The LMI Wounded Warrior Fellowship is a unique, career enhancement program for wounded or injured veterans who are currently enrolled in a two or four-year accredited college program. The program will provide these selected veterans with a company-wide exposure to the management consulting business, our customers, and the interpersonal skills needed to excel in the private sector.
This program is designed to provide selected veterans with exposure to the management consulting business and corporate environments. As such, we are looking for individuals who have solid analytical and problem solving skills. Candidates should have a strong understanding of data collection and analysis. In addition to our analytic work, we are also looking for individuals to support our corporate functions in the areas of Human Resources, Contracts, Accounting, Communications, and information technology.
- Current enrollment at a two or four year college/university with a minimum of a 2.5 overall GPA
- Availability to work for approximately 10 weeks.
- Basic proficiency with a variety of data processing and data analysis tools, computer spreadsheets, database programs, and program management software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to compose and write a variety of internal and external general business documents, reports, and presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills required, with ability to develop and maintain professional relationships within LMI and with its clients.
- Ability to contribute to a professional work environment by demonstrating integrity, promoting teamwork, and fostering positive communication.
- Strong problem solving, time-management, and organizational skills essential.
- Strong planning skills and ability to coordinate and prioritize projects and assignments with minimum supervision. Must be self-directed and detail oriented in completing assigned tasks and projects.
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance (must be a US Citizen to meet this requirement)
- Majors in one of the following fields: Supply Chain Logistics, Engineering, Math, Operations Research, Business Administration, accounting, finance, and computer engineering and information systems management.