As the healthcare landscape continues to change and consumer out-of-pocket healthcare costs increase, our Benefits Advisor role is becoming more important than ever in helping business owners promote employee attraction and retention with the right benefits for their teams.
We are driven by helping others. Our Advisor needs to be a certain type of person. One who is passionate and driven to be better; to do more. A person with confidence and a natural entrepreneurial inclination to make things happen.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF JOINING OUR TEAM?
- Flexible schedules: No holidays or weekends
- Reputation, strength, and stability as a company
- Team Focused: We nurture a strong team environment and always work to support you and your career growth, together
- Opportunity to represent the No. 1 provider of individual voluntary insurance products in the U.S.
- Generous stock bonus plan and the opportunity to earn additional incentives, awards, bonuses, renewals, and trips
- Access to comprehensive, ongoing training (virtual and in-person) aided by proven education materials and sales automation technology
- Industry leading portfolio of plans and services and virtual enrollment technology that allow you to help business owners and employees find policies that meet their need
- Rapid advancement for experienced leaders
WHAT WILL BE REQUIRED OF YOU:
- Complete Onboarding Process & Award-Winning Training (classroom & in the field with a personal mentor).
- Establish New Relationships with Businesses & Organizations through Networking, Field Marketing, Social Media, LinkedIn, Referrals & Warm Leads
- Meet with Business Owners, Identify their Business Needs, Discuss our No-Cost Business Solutions
- Schedule Employee Education Meetings & Enroll Employees in Benefits, in-person or virtually
- Prioritize work and maintain an adequate workflow in a fast-paced environment
- Assess customer issues, prioritize customer concerns, and determine the best course of action for the customer and the company; escalating to management as necessary.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN OUR NEWEST TEAM MEMBER:
- State Health and/or Life License, preferred
- Minimum of 1 year sales or customer service experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic, and team-oriented environments
- High School Diploma/GED required; Bachelors Degree preferred
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work and/or workplace training
NoF1, OPT or CPT Visa Positions Available for this type of Insurance Sales position. Benefits Advisors are Independent Contractors. Applicants must be United States Citizens or Own a Permanent Resident Card.