Lovevery is a fast-growing direct-to-consumer startup cofounded by successful serial entrepreneurs and based in Boise, Idaho. Our customers are parents, and our mission is to help them feel confident in giving their children meaningful development experiences in the critical early years of life. To deliver an exceptional experience for our customers, Lovevery needs to consistently produce premium quality products, with customer safety and satisfaction as top priorities.
Lovevery is looking for a New Products Associate to join the Product Development team. This person will support the process for taking products from concept to reality through a fast paced, cross-functional product development cycle that includes Design, Testing, Engineering, Content Creation and Manufacturing. The following attributes in a candidate are essential to success in this role:
- Project Management — Work ethic, responsiveness, and results orientation matter in every role at Lovevery. With everyone driving hard to achieve the company's goals, it is critical to have strong project planning skills and a structured approach to big decisions such as product launch dates, new supplier selection, and manufacturing tradeoffs. You are organized, reliable, and love being a part of a broader team making great things happen.
- Communication — We aim to hire good communicators in every role, but it is an especially critical quality for the person supporting our product team. This is a connective role with important interfaces across the entire company. You are skilled at structured and complete communication, and you are comfortable articulating what needs to be done when things are ambiguous.
- Process Improvement — We are launching increasingly more products and need to do so with greater efficiency while maintaining exceptional product quality and customer experience. You are able to identify how processes can be better. While we are not tied to specific methodologies, you help us implement best practices and new ideas to help us increase productivity to reach our goals.
- Competitive salary, benefits, and stock options package
- Support cross-functional process that includes Design, Engineering, and Manufacturing to take products from concept to reality. You are a natural team player.
- Support product testing process by building strong relationships with test families. You are organized, kind, clear, and thorough.
- Work to proactively resolve issues in order to maintain the project schedule
- Work cross-functionally to diligently prioritize deliverables of product development in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders. Ability to make adjustments along the way.
- Work with prototyping resources to meet the goals for testing.
- Help track and manage product costs with the Product, Operations, and Finance teams.
- Support Director of New Product Development and Director of Innovation in achieving their goals.
- Review customer feedback to gain insight into recent product launches and drive product improvement plans.
- Remain up to on trends in the parent and baby space, and proactively bring those learnings and ideas to your day-to-day work.
Qualifications and attributes:
- 2+ years of experience with project management or product development
- Strength in project management and detail orientation is essential
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing tasks at one time through excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and the ability to adhere to deadlines
- Ability to work and remain adaptable in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Creative and resourceful
- Deep empathy and intuition for parents, caregivers, and young children
- Outstanding academic track record; preference for candidates who attended rigorous academic programs