MuleSoft Architect must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with Business/Technology leaders, Enterprise Architects and End Users to develop a proposed solution and work with the technical team to develop and deploy the solution. This position requires experience with middleware applications, including expert level knowledge with MuleSoft and the Anypoint platform, as well as experience in detailed requirements analysis, software design, testing, and deployment.
What you Must Know
• Collaborate with enterprise architects and, business and IT managers to enhance existing business applications and facilitate solutions to meet business requirements
• Must have strong, articulate communications skills and be able to influence conversations within groups of diverse opinion
• Assist in architecting technical solutions for enterprise systems using the MuleSoft product suite to drive the value equation and adapt to a rapidly changing business environment
• Knowledge of API SDLC and best practices
• Knowledge of API-Led Connectivity
• Understanding the difference between a COE and C4E
• Understanding design and architecture concepts Event Driven Architect, domain driven design, eventual consistency
• Knowledge of integration design patterns for building middleware systems ground up including, security models, encryption, routing, transformation (specifically with Dataweave), error handling frameworks, logging frameworks, and testing frameworks.
• Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
• Identify, analyze and design integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint Studio and technically own and manage the process of ensuring on time and on budget build and integration of the various elements of the solution
• In depth experience using Agile, Scrum and iterative development practices including, estimation of user stories
• Assist on requirements gathering and technical POC's to prove out technology and ultimately leading into selection.
• Knowledge of the differences between MuleSoft version 3.x and 4.x
• 4+ years' experience in design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of MuleSoft APIs and MuleSoft Anypoint as ESB
• Experience in ESB and message integration techniques, like aggregation, transformation, dynamic routing, content-based routing, scatter-gather, etc., using Mule ESB
• Experience in setting up MuleSoft platform. Including integrating with on-prem authentication/authorization systems
• Experience in building custom frameworks, components in MuleSoft
• Experience in scalable Mule flows, error handling, logging, etc.
• Experience in the design and implementation of Mule transactions, async flows, message filters, message translators, content enricher and integration patterns
• Experience in the development of testing suites using Mule MUnit and JMeter to test regular mule flow
• Experience with CI/CD tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory, Git, etc.
• Expertise working with API Manager, Runtime Manager, etc.
• Expertise in designing domain models in JSON and API specifications in RAML
• Experience designing and developing, consuming RESTful, SOAP, and Microservices
• A plus if has experience with Spring cloud (registry / discovery, zipkin, hystrix, etc )
• 8+ yrs hands-on programming experience in Java, JSON, XML, SOAP and J2EE frameworks (Spring/Hibernate)
• Experience working with cloud and hybrid platforms such as AWS, Azure, CloudHub, etc
• Overall experience of 15+ years
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree