"Primary Skills required
• Apache Reverse Proxy
Experience in Security Configurations TLS / Mutual Auth
Hardening Apache with various security standards
• Upgrade existing web and application servers and configure the Middleware technology components in accordance with client standards and project/operational requirements.
• Participate in production support activities, using the technical knowledge and capability to handle all problems that may arise
• Maintain automated installation and configuration procedures and improve them as needed.
• Work on Incident, Adhoc and change tickets.
• Coordinate with various other support and engineering teams to resolve technical issues.
• Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automated approaches for system administration tasks.
• Perform system and application monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes.
• Ensure operational integrity of the middleware infrastructure by driving backup and redundancy deliverables
• Maintain and update security certificates and platform/environment patching in keeping with Information security standards
• Perform problem / performance analysis as needed to identify root causes of issues.
• On Call rotation that will require off hours engineering support and weekends support as required"