Understands the Design and development for major components of focused solutions
• Ensures delivered work meets technical, functional, performance and business requirements as well as best practices as defined by the team/organization/industry
• Has an advanced understanding of SFDC tools and leads development activities
• Knowledge of SFDC architecture
• Ability to Translate business requirements into design/application builds
• Contributes to best practice definitions
• Critically reviews work of other team members
• Analyzes, Identifies and logs enhancements/bugs for SFDC
• Drives delivery of assigned tasks on schedule
• Expands knowledge of insurance industry and processes/tools
• Leads and participates in project teams
• Uses and promotes the use of best practice project management and testing tools by working in an Agile-SCRUM based work environment
• Executes other responsibilities and key result areas as assigned.
• Strong technical acumen and ability to lead a development process
• Proficient in a variety of business processes/environments such as commercial, auto insurance etc.
• Understands large-scale system implementation processes and methods.
• Proficient with technology-based tools and processes
• Committed to continuous learning and development
• Customer service orientation
Behavioral and Interpersonal:
• Consistently meets deadlines
• Adaptable to frequent change
• Participates and leads effectively in a team environment
• Decision making with limited information in dynamic situations
• Strong presentation/public speaking skills
• Naturally demonstrates critical thinking and initiative
• Leading without line authority – must be able to lead small development teams with project resources that report elsewhere.
Experience and Skills:
• Salesforce.com Certified Developer or Advanced Developer
• 5+ years of relevant industry experience
• Exposure to Architecture and Design of complex applications experience in Enterprise Applications.
• Experience with integration technologies and database applications such as, but not limited to: SOAP, REST, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL and/or EJB. Strong object oriented design and implementation experience.