Development specialist needed to support Investment Management division of a multi-national Insurance company. The candidate will work within the private investment group with little supervision. The ideal candidate will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work with key business partners
• Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
• Experience with developing within .NET
• Experience with microservices (PCF) is a must
• Experience developing within OpenLink Findur or similar systems is a plus
• 7+ years of experience within Capital Markets
• Candidate must have experience working within Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Candidate must be able to work with both on-shore and off-shore teams
• The candidate must be open to relocation to Boston or Toronto for the duration of the project"