APPLICATION QUESTIONS MUST BE COMPLETED IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
We are looking for a Professional and Organized Individual to join us in supporting our dealership staff.
As a Lot Attendant/Service Porter you will be responsible for taking care of vehicles in the service area and for ensuring all vehicles are clean and ready for delivery to customers. Candidate must be a team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Greet and assist customers dropping off vehicles for repairs. Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions.
- Moves and works with vehicles to maintain vehicle display and support vehicle sales activities.
- Install disposable covers and floor mats in vehicle interiors being serviced.
- Maintain internal and external appearance and cleanliness of the store, customer lounge and lot.
- Assist the shuttle driver as needed.
- Run miscellaneous errands for the store.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Possess a valid in-state driver's license and insurable driving record.
Excellent Benefits: Vacation, Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
Great opportunity for entry level applicants.