APPLICATION QUESTIONS MUST BE COMPLETED IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
We are looking for a Professional and Organized Individual to join us in supporting our dealership staff.
As a Concierge you will be responsible for communicating with customers in the service area. Assisting with check in and delivery of serviced vehicles. Candidate must be a team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Greet and assist customers.
- Moves and works with vehicles to maintain vehicle display and support vehicle sales and service activities.
- Maintain internal and external appearance and cleanliness of the store as directed.
- Assist in other areas of the dealership as needed.
- Assist in contacting Service Customers, sets appointments, does follow up calls for missed appointments.
- Inputs results of follow up calls in system.
- Compiling and maintaining non-monetary reports and records.
- Corresponds daily with customer requests and inquiries.
- Answering multi-line phones.
- Bilingual is a plus but not required.
- Strong data entry/typing skills.
- Must be responsible and organized, and have effective interpersonal communication skills; oral and written.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Possess a valid in-state driver's license and insurable driving record.
Excellent Benefits: Vacation, Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY!