We are... an employee health & benefits company with a tech-meets-service platform that simplifies and personalizes how employees and employers shop, enroll and live with their benefits. Our innovative technology makes it easy for employees to choose the right benefits plan while equipping HR with the tools they need through one partner, one service team, one platform, one portal.
Maestronites are... brought together with a passion to disrupt the status quo by reimagining employee health and benefits. This passion has driven us to create the first complete platform that optimizes the entire benefits experience for everyone. Our people, passion and platform are united by our mission: to make employee health & benefits people-friendly again.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
Maestro Health is looking for a motivated, customer-oriented Junior Systems Administrator. This person will be responsible for setup, maintenance, and support of the local office's laptop computers, local network infrastructure, and all other local IT needs.
- Provide technical support for hardware and software of in-office and remote employees
- Assist in managing network operations, including troubleshoot connectivity problems, add/terminate users, assign rights and access, reset passwords, assess and report operational status, and perform backup and restore operations
- Maintain technology policies and standards, and adhere to related technology checklists
- Ensure availability, continuity, and security of information and data
- Perform or assist in any other ad-hoc IT duties
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- Be the trusted, reliable, go-to support person for the local office
- Setup new hires before their first day
- Ability to handle urgent support request from high-level executives
- Close support tickets with the established timeframes based on ticket severity
- You are recognized for one of our core values: Fun. Preparedness. Teamwork. Humility. Urgency. Bold Thought. Honesty.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience in information technology, computer engineering, or related field
- Customer service-oriented attitude
- Experience in an IT technical support role or related field
- Good working knowledge of VPN, DNS, DHCP, and VoIP technologies
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve network connectivity issues
- Experience with installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting workstation and server hardware
- 2+ years of experience troubleshooting MacOS and Apple products
- Familiarity with Office 365 administration
- Experience working with virus and malware prevention, detection, and removal
- Basic knowledge of multifunction copiers
- Strong time management and prioritization capabilities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to exercise discretion on sensitive or confidential matters
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer engineering, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in an IT technical support role
- Expert level experience in MacOS troubleshooting
- Exceptional customer service attitude
- Proficiency with Windows Server, Linux, ServiceNow, Meraki
WHY WORK AT MAESTRO HEALTH?
We have great benefits:
- Personal, Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical and Prescription
- Life and Disability
- Health and Wellness programs
- 401k with Employee Match
- Figo – Pet Insurance
We have great perks in each of our offices, along with a fun, energetic and fast-paced environment, and WHAT WILL REALLY DRIVE YOU IS OUR VISION. Maestro Health is making employee health & benefits people-friendly again by making healthcare easy to understand, tools easy to use, and costs easy to control. We are aiming to become a household name within the employee health & benefits space.
We can't do that without great people. We want to hear “WOW! That was the best job and business experience I ever had!” from every Maestronite – past, present, and future. You should be personally challenged, laugh, work your tail off and look forward to coming to work.
ARE YOU READY TO BECOME A MAESTRONITE? LET'S DO THIS.
Maestro Health is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.