WEBSITE AND MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPER C#.NET
Our client is seeking a passionate, devout Christian to join their team that will play a crucial role in building their digital footprint.
The ideal candidate will work closely with church leaders to roadmap and design an online presence that shines, engages current followers, touches new audiences and comprehensively bolsters their digital efficacy.
The client is looking for a skilled full stack C#.NET developer to rebuild their website and forge a new mobile application. The supplementary skills required include React.js, HTML/CSS, and JAVA.
- A college degree is required, ideally with an emphasis in business, marketing or communications.
- 5+ years of experience in professional web design and development, content management, Social media platforms and SEO.
- Solid understanding of modern front-end and mobile development best practices.
- Understanding of strategic content and eCopywriting best practices.
The organization is a religious (Christian) organization and has some policy standards with regards to lifestyle and faith that will be used to define the right candidate for this position
Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
WHAT'S INIT FOR YOU
Competitive Salary, Serving God and unmatched benefits package.
- Health, Dental & Vision
- They offer competitive options in each of these categories. We understand that one size doesn’t fit all, so our full-time staff can choose between 5 health plans and 3 dental plans. We love seeing our team members healthy and thriving!
- Retirement Planning 403(b) with 3%% match after one year of full time service.
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Full-time team members receive a life insurance benefits that is equal to their annual salary at no cost to them. Additionally, Christ Fellowship provides short and long-term disability coverage to full-time staff at no cost.
- Education Assistance,
- Team members enjoy a discount for both Bachelor’s and Master’s programs.
- Vacation & Sick Time