The Campus Pastor (Congregation Pastor) serves as the primary leader for their respective site location. Supporting the vision of our Senior Pastor, the Campus Pastor will be a shepherd, unifier and translator of what God wants to do in and among this group of people. Leading a talented team of staff and volunteers, the Campus Pastor will also be responsible for the following
- Pastoral Leadership: Lead, motivate and inspire your congregation each weekend to be fully devoted followers of Jesus; Teach and lead in small, medium and large group settings; Perform pastoral duties such as weddings, funerals, baptisms and coaching/counseling.
- Communication: Build, grow and cast the vision for your community ensuring frequent communication and engagement with staff, volunteers and congregation.
- Leadership Development and Discipleship: Lead the campus staff in the process of developing leaders and volunteers to support the important work of ministry; Build the small groups ministry on campus including Rooted, Life Groups, Men’s, Women’s and Marriage Ministries.
- Cross Campus Collaboration: Encourage and support all-Campus Events including Worship Nights, Dream Event, Sermon Series events, etc.
- Evangelism: Build a customized strategy to reach your community taking into account each locations’ unique needs.
- Community engagement: Develop partnerships in your community with city, neighborhood officials and nearby Mariners Outreach locations.