Media Cause is a full service digital agency for a greater good. Since 2011, we've worked with 300+ nonprofit organizations, cause-driven startups, foundations, educators, philanthropists, and social enterprises to accelerate growth and create a positive impact in the communities they serve.
We're looking for a Digital Media Buyer to join our Fundraising team out of our Boston or DC office.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop strategic media plans & recommendations for donor acquisition, appeal, and direct solicitation campaigns
- Own all steps of the ad operations process
- Use self-managed platforms to build & monitor digital buys in display, social, programmatic and video
- Optimize campaign buys to deliver the most at the highest ROI for fundraising objectives (acquisition, direct response, stewardship)
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with digital media vendors, publishers and key technology platforms
- Bring new ad opportunities, products, and placements to the team to help strengthen creativity and effectiveness
- Work alongside account fundraising strategists and creative leads to support campaign goals
- Monitor ad and landing page performance via Google Analytics and on client CRMs and/or databases of record
- Proactively optimize purchased media through A/B testing, landing page optimization, and targeting
- Monitor campaigns to ensure they deliver expected results
- Build, analyze & provide insights for client campaign reports
- Stay apprised of digital trends & tools
- Manage client relationships and happiness
WHO YOU ARE:
The ideal candidate has 4+ years of digital media buying experience, at least 2 years of doing it for fundraising clients or in-house at a nonprofit organization
We're looking for people with a passion for driving meaningful results for clients, a hunger to continue learning in the ever changing digital world, the ability to problem solve to overcome any challenge, a passion for helping teammates succeed and a strong desire to change the world.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 4+ years related work experience planning, buying & managing a variety of fundraising programs
- Have strong relationships with digital media vendors, publishers, and key technology platforms
- Experience creating data measurement plans for measuring ROAS for fundraising campaigns
- Significant multi-year experience running ad campaigns on a variety of programmatic (Quantcast, OwnerIQ, DataXu), search & display (Google, DoubleClick, Bing, Yahoo), and social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) advertising mediums
- Hold certification in Google AdWords and/or Facebook certified professional
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing managing multiple clients at once in a fast paced environment
- Track record of thinking outside the box for innovative ways for nonprofits to use all digital platforms platforms to achieve their goals.
- Experience building digital fundraising programs
- An optimistic dreamer who executes efficiently with a positive can do attitude