GENERAL WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE
Our Warehouse Team Members fill customer orders quickly and efficiently, ensuring the correct number and product type are picked and prepares customer orders for delivery in a manner that meets company standards for productivity, safety, and security. This key role is responsible for completeness and correctness of all orders filled.
- Contribute to a culture and environment focused daily on employee safety and a safe work environment. Responsible for immediately reporting/addressing all safety concerns.
- Assist in the receiving and unloading trucks.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards.
- Reads and interprets the distribution center pick tickets.
- Pull and prepare orders for shipping; builds customer orders efficiently and quickly using company equipment while meeting performance standards throughout the shift.
- Accurately checks and verifies all loads ensuring all customer orders are complete, accounting is correct and verifies inventory.
- Box up orders in correct container or box.
- Ensure correct documentation is placed in boxes.
- Complete cycle counts and/or rack verification counts.
- Complete physical inventory counts as needed.