You will work closely with the Guest Services and Guest Experience Teams to create a fun environment for our guests. Your main duties will include all operations of guest entry into Adventure Aquarium as well as guest flow and operation of the 3D theater and other attractions. You will also provide exceptional guest service by addressing guest concerns and inquiries.
ADVENTURE AQUARIUM CULTURE:
Adventure Aquarium is in the business of creating memories worth repeating for our guests and staff. Join our enthusiastic and friendly team with a passion to exceed expectations. Together, we will create emotional connections that will last a lifetime!
WHAT YOU’D BE DOING:
- Operate register to sell general admission tickets via cash and credit transactions
- Actively upsell general admission tickets to annual passes and other partner tickets.
- Operate all ride attractions while abiding by safety procedures and policies
- Conduct guest surveys
- Maintain cleanliness in work area
WHAT YOU GET:
- Profit Sharing and 401K Plan after first year of service with company match up to 3%
- 24 General Admission tickets annually, to be used by family and friends
- Complimentary tickets and occasional employee outings to other local attractions
- Discounts at our Retail and Photo areas, as well as in-house food vendors
- Training and development
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- High School Diploma
- 6 months – 1 year customer service experience
- Friendly, outgoing, and proactive individual
- Cash handling experience
- Attraction and/or ticketing experience preferred
- Ability to work weekends and holidays with occasional evenings
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug screening and background check
- Allergies related to animals or plants, which might interfere with ability to work, must be controlled by medications or protective equipment.
- Ability to remain on feet for long periods of time, climb stairs, bend and stoop, walk long distances
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds