Mercedes-Benz Technician Apprenticeship Program – NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Attention recent High School graduate OR Career Changer! Have a fulfilling, well-paid career without college debt!
We are currently enrolling select candidate for our Mercedes-Benz Technician Apprenticeship Program that is an officially registered apprenticeship program with the U.S. Dept. of Labor. We have opportunities at the following dealerships for those with a passion to pursue a career of excellence in Automotive Technology.
- Mercedes-Benz of Cincinnati
- Mercedes-Benz of Louisville, Ky
- Mercedes-Benz of West Chester Ohio
Mercedes-Benz has some of the most exciting, well-engineered and technically advanced products on the road today. These high-tech products require highly skilled Technicians for maintenance and repair.
The Peterson Automotive Collection of dealerships are part of a privately held family business. Earning and keeping the trust of our employees, customers, and community is what drives us.
- OUR MENTORED APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM partners you with Certified automotive technician professionals who will provide ongoing support to help you start your career successfully!
- This is a Full Time paid entry level career position – What This Means – YOU ARE PAID during On-The-Job training in our workshop AND while receiving Related Technical Instruction in the classroom and lab environment in college. We PAY you to learn!
- Tuition reimbursement is available for those who demonstrate a commitment to this career and Peterson Automotive Collection after successfully and satisfactorily completing the two year apprenticeship program.
- Special tool discounts
- Apprentices are eligible for comprehensive health insurance with NO MONTHLY PREMIUM FOR THE EMPLOYEE. Spouse and/or dependents may be added for a monthly premium
- Eligible for dental and vision insurance
- Life Insurance provided at no cost to employee
- Short Term Disability Insurance provided at no cost to the employee
- 401(k) with company contribution after 90 days if 21 yrs of age or older.
- CLOSED ON SUNDAYS!!
- Paid Vacation
- FMLA extended to employees satisfying federal requirements.
- Employee discount on new vehicle purchases, service and parts.
- Opportunities for advancement!
- A professional and respectful work environment
Shared responsibility for your technical instruction.
We pay you to go to college - But you must pay for tuition. Financial aid is available through the college. Details available – the tuition is very affordable and more than covered by your hourly wage.
Perfect attendance at Mercedes-Benz Accelerate Technician training at JCTC.
Show up to work or class on time every day, ready and eager to learn
Perform all duties and tasks with a positive attitude knowing you are working toward a very rewarding high-tech career.
- Strong desire for a long term career as a Mercedes-Benz Technician
- Positive Attitude
- High School graduate or GED
- Demonstrable technical and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos in English.
- Ability to understand and follow technical manuals.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Valid Driver’s License