SECTION III. EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or state equivalency certification required; college degree preferred.
- Cellular experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of Collections experience preferred.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
- Experience in an automated high volume collections environment preferred.
- Experience with predictive dialing technology preferred.
- Experience with Windows based PCs, including general office software knowledge required.
- Ability to remain flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment required.
- Effective organizational, decision making and interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Available to work a variety of shifts including nights and weekends.
- Must be Bilingual (Spanish)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.