We are seeking a savvy Technical Recruiter that will help set the standards of company excellence by recruiting the most qualified personnel for the company. Not only will the candidate cultivate and draw top-notch cybersecurity professionals in the field; the candidate will also help further MindPoint Group brand recognition as a cybersecurity thought leader and an employer of choice. This will involve full life-cycle recruiting and the ability to build strong relationships with hiring managers, executives, candidates, and the community at large. The Technical Recruiter will perform the following duties:
- Identify staff vacancies, prepare and post position descriptions and recruit, interview and provide recommendations for follow-on interviews to executive management for qualified candidates and assist with all other matters related to the hiring process.
- Prepare weekly personnel reports to project employment needs and recruiting efforts.
- Oversee day-to-day tasks of full-cycle recruiting for government and commercial client contracts.
- Coordinate with Contracts POC and Program Manager to develop position descriptions for new open positions.
- Utilize Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to access, review, interview and hire technical candidates.
- Provide on-site support to the management team to aggressively source candidates through both active and passive methods.
- Pre-screen candidates and provide detailed information on position requirements.
- Submitting background checks, coordinating candidate start details, and following up with the hiring manager and/or candidate after offer letter has been signed/accepted.
- Utilize creative marketing, sourcing strategies, and techniques to attract key talent, to include but not limited to utilizing the following sourcing efforts: internet advertising, social media, employee referrals, attendance at career and job fairs, cold calling, and serve as a corporate liaison with schools and universities.
- Manage scheduling and logistics for all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Provide weekly status reports to the HR Manager and ensure that candidate tracking up-to-date and accurate.
- Managing day-to-day customer service interaction with Program Managers, including daily information flow, problem-solving, and training for online system use, with a focus on continuous process improvements.
- Responsible for updating and managing data within ATS.
- At the discretion of the Director of Corp Ops, support other Ops activities as needed.