Moov is a B2B Marketplace startup based in San Francisco backed by some of the world's top VC firms and Angels. We've built the world's first interactive equipment re-purpose and asset management platform utilizing a modern tech stack. Our mission is to make it as easy as humanly possible for businesses to buy, sell, and manage equipment.
We're growing at breakneck speed and recently closed our second round of funding to accelerate our mission to become the channel through which every manufacturing company handles all their capital assets. To do that, we are expanding our team and wanting to work with a dynamic group of individuals who respect one another, value empathetic leadership, lead by example, work collaboratively, and are wildly passionate about their role.
- Lead our fast growing Engineering team
- Join Moov's Leadership Team to help define goals, strategy, vision, and growth
- Lead by example and roll up your sleeves: Design and architect complex new systems, focusing not only on performance and scalability, but also on crafting beautiful user experiences
- Collaborate with teams and stakeholders throughout the company to understand internal and external needs, and deliver results to Moov's customers
- Mentor, coach, develop, and motivate Engineers to realize their full potential
- Network, recruit, engage, and retain the best Software Engineers in Silicon Valley/San Francisco
- Lead performance evaluations, collaborate with both executives and reports on objectives and development plans
- Create and build positive relationships with data and technology partners outside the company
- 5+ years of successfully managing in-house Full-stack Engineering teams and managers
- Expertise working on and managing all parts of the stack, from AWS+Node.JS+PostgreSQL to React+HTML+CSS+React Native
- You have deep knowledge of web technologies and large-scale web application architecture
- Experience working at and successfully leading at high-growth and fast-paced companies
- Proven track record of successful technical project leadership and solving complex problems at global scale
- Excellent analytical skills to break down and solve complex problems
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally with excellent business acumen
- Natural written and oral communication skills
- Passion and desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
WE BELIEVE IN REWARDING OUR TEAM AND CREATING AN ENVIRONMENT THAT IS FULFILLING AND COLLABORATIVE. BEING PART OF MOOV MEANS YOU SHOULD EXPECT:
- Competitive, flexible base/equity compensation package
- Flexible time off (only outcomes matter!)
- Top tier health, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily catered meals from top local restaurants
- A pet-friendly office, right in the heart of SoMa
- Complimentary coffee, tea, drinks and delicious snacks
AS A TEAM WE:
- Meet weekly for team check-ins.
- Meet monthly for a company all-hands meetings.
- Volunteer twice a year at reputable charities.
- Go out bi-monthly for team outings.
- Play on sports leagues together.
- Host a mid-year company retreat and crazy and fun year-end holiday party!
STILL WITH US? LET'S GET MOOVIN!